Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This is HARD

The most (Fill with synonym for terrible) activity that will wear on your self esteem is interviewing.    The #1 question asked is "Why did you leave teaching?" The truthful answer is not one you tell a potential employer you are trying to woo into seeing your fabulousness, and the politicly correct version of the answer isn't one I have perfected yet.  My usual answer is "I'm looking for a paster paced, dynamic position that allows me to utilize my project management skills and allows me room to grow." Which is very true.  I hit the ceiling teaching in more ways then one and I had no interest in becoming a Vice Principal or Principal at all.

Here are my current Goals:

1. Find a job that oils my creative juices and lets me blast through the roof.  (see #2)

2.  Get license to become a nail technician and find an agency to hire me (or freelance)

3. Go back to school for photography

4. By my 31st Birthday have all this done.

Ambitious? Maybe.

To check out my own nail art look at my Tumblr page and follow or click the link at the header of the page. I also pin tons of ideas on my Pinterest page ;-)


See ya soon!

Stay Nifty ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment